Any installers wishing to become a "Registered Installer" of British Gypsums IWI solutions will require at least one on-site inspection of a live installation being carried out before being admitted to the scheme.
Once payment has been made British Gypsum will share contact information with our inspection service who will make contact to arrange the inspection(s) required.
The maximum number of systems which can be assessed in a single inspection is 2, if you require to be registered in install all four systems then two inspections will be required,
Following a successful inspection the relevant documentation will be provided such as installation guidance documents, ID cards etc.
Please note this can take upto 28 days following the inspection report being supplied to British Gypsum for ID cards etc to be issued.
Terms and conditions:
1. Inspections of simulated installations are not permitted, all inspections must be carried out on "live" projects.
2. Inspections can only be carried out on Britsih Gypsum systems, consisting of only British Gypsum products, as per the relevant system BBA certification.
2. Inspections must be carried out mid-installation.
3. Proof of ID and training must be provided to the inspector on the day of inspection.
4. There will be no refunds for inspections cancelled within 72 hours of the agreed inspection date,
5. If an inspection is failed then additional inspections will be required, charged at full price. Depending on the nature of the failure British Gypsum reserve the right to refuse to carry out further inspections or ask the installer to attend another training session, this additional session will be chargeable.
Must have completed a British Gypsum IWI training course in the last 3 years prior to inspection, if training is over 3 years old the installer will be required to complete the relevant training prior to inspection.
Please note - Photograph ID will be required on the day of inspection.
This one-day course is designed for those in the retrofit market looking to install British Gypsums two metal framed Internal Wall Insulation systems - GypLyner Single and GypLyner IndependentMore Information